Digital Mentoring

Digital Mentoring and Coaching.

Digital changes every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up.

So why not leave that to us?

Talk to Jane on any aspect of digital marketing.  Ask about anything –

  • your website
  • your blog
  • search
  • email
  • social media
  • CX
  • measurement
  • business models
  • technologies
  • disruption

Anything.

99 percent of the time we can help.  For the other 1 percent we’ll find someone who can.

Face to face (we come to you) or online via Skype.

One-on-one private mentoring, small group coaching or large workshop training.  For you, your team, your boss.  Any skill level.

Our style is informal; we keep it interesting and our material is always up to date. And there are no dumb questions, ever – except the ones you don’t ask.

Prices are mid-range and reflect our expertise and value.

You’ll gain skills and confidence in digital, with a friendly supportive mentor behind you.

It’s the quickest and easiest way to increase your digital nous.

Contact us for a no-obligation chat about your coaching needs.